Manage positions, View positions
This section allows you to explore tools that are helping morpho's user to manage their positions.
You are just a few clicks away from benefitting from the best of DeFi. As of today, there are tons of protocols that are helping Morpho's users to track and manage their position such as:
About the strategies, let's tackle them one by one.
- Deposit & BorrowDeposit collateral & borrow assets in a single transaction.
- Payback & WithdrawPayback debt & withdraw collateral in a single transaction.
- Leverage / Max miningBorrow against a collateral asset and deposit the newly borrowed asset back into the protocol. Leverage can be used to gain greater exposure to an asset and increase protocol exposure for farming.
- Save / Unwind miningUtilize collateral assets to exchange and pay down debt. Save can be used to unwind or deleverage a position.
- Collateral SwapSwap your existing collateral for another collateral within the protocol. Collateral Swap is typically used to refinance between similar assets. Collateral Swap can also be used to trade assets within your position.
- Debt SwapSwap your existing debt from one collateral type to another within the protocol. Debt Swap is typically used to refinance debt to achieve a better rate.Debt Swap can also be used to execute a short position.
DefiEdge is an on-chain asset management protocol built on Uniswap V3. Morpho now enables new delta-hedged strategies and improves the capital efficiency of the positions by using the morpho-compound strategy.
DeBank is a dashboard for tracking your DeFi portfolio, with data and analytics for decentralized lending protocols, stablecoins, margin trading platforms, and DEXes. One can check its positions here.
Zapper is a simple dashboard for keeping track of your DeFi portfolio, including assets, debts, liquidity pools, staking, claimable prizes, and yield farming activities. One can follow its morpho-related assets here.