Supply & Borrow
How to supply and borrow assets on Morpho.
- Make sure you have enough of the asset you want to supply (ETH, DAI, WBTC, etc.) and that you are on the correct network (Ethereum) and connected (top right of the screen).
- On the left-hand panel, click on the asset you want to supply (e.g., DAI).
The market page of the Morpho app
- Choose the quantity you want to supply, and then approve the spending of your asset. You have two options: a one-off approval for a limited amount or an unlimited approval. The first option is more secure, but you will have to do it again whenever you want to supply an asset, which is more costly.
- Once the transaction is finalized, click on Supply. Don't forget to check the available information, such as the pool and P2P APY, and your borrowing capacity!
- That's it! You can now enjoy an improved supply APY and borrow against this newly provided collateral.
Once you have provided collateral, head to the Markets page (available on the navbar) and choose the asset you want to borrow from the right-hand panel.
From this screen, you can borrow by simply inputting the desired quantity and clicking on Borrow.
You can also see the current maximum borrow APY and P2P APY.
These numbers are significant and represent what interest rate you will be paying annually. They are not fixed and fluctuate all the time. You should also pay attention to your borrowing capacity - if you exceed the maximum limit, you can get liquidated.